If you’re finding it difficult to keep up with every game this World Cup, I’ve found a solution! I was recently alerted to a product called Replay Video Capture developed by Applian Technologies. Its a nifty software that’s useful for recording any video on the internet. I was particularly interested since most of us have day jobs, and will probably miss a few matches this World Cup. That would be tragic, considering what a thriller this tournament has been so far. This software means we can record games while we ‘re at work, asleep or otherwise indisposed…and watch them later.
System Requirements: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
The product promises:
Screen Record ANY Online Video Feed
Background Mode records from hidden windows
Ideal for Webcams, Chat Sites and Webinars
Supports Dual Monitor Setups
Super High Quality – Up to 50 FPS
Run from USB/Thumb drives
So after giving it a try I can conclude this much:
- You can record ANYTHING from ANY SITE, including live match streams.
- Its quick and easy to download (which is great for the tech challenged like myself)
- The control panel looks like this:
- Its easy to use: you simply click “get video” re-size the record window to fit the video screen, hit “record” and you’re done!
- You can even capture videos/DVDs being played from your PC.
- The quality is variable, and can be easily adjusted under “settings.” You can also adjust the audio settings here.
- You don’t need to have the video window open, meaning you can record and continue doing other stuff.